Tax Deductible Donations
@mamcorescuedogs (0586 last four of phone number)
To support our charity, always shop at smile.amazon.com and select “Moms and Mutts Colorado Rescue for Pregnant and Nursing Dogs” as your charity.
Any Purchases after will Support Our Rescue. or you can donate new items on Amazon
Order through Chewy.com
Costco Puppy Food
Puppy Food! We feed our puppies & nursing mothers Kirkland Signature Nature’s Domain Puppy Formula Chicken & Pea Dog Food. You can have this sent directly to us at 2721 W. Oxford Ave, Unit 7, Englewood, CO.
Used or New Goods Wishlist
As a rescue we are in need of a lot of different things! We ensure that our foster parents have everything they need to successfully whelp and raise a litter of puppies. All donations are tax deductible and you will receive a written receipt.
Before taking items to a thrift store or throwing them out, please consider donating to MAMCO.
These are the items we need:
- Dog beds
- Collars and leashes
- Wire Puppy play pens: 30″ in height or above
- Large wire dog crates, 24″, 30″ 36″ and 42″
- Dog treats
- Paper towels
- Dog chews/bones
- Bleach/Cleaning Supplies
- Office supplies
- Washable incontinence/pee pads. we use washable pads for the first four weeks of life to reduce our carbon footprint.
- Disposable incontinence or pee pads, during weeks 5-8 reusable pads are usually no longer an option as puppies go potty A LOT
- Puppy food- we can only take this if it is not op ened
- Dog toys
- Medical supplies
- Tube feeding kits (catheter kits)
- Bags of saline
- Vagisil (used to treat ringworm)
- Cans of pumpkin (for dogs with diarrhea)
- 4×6 hard plastic swimming pools (kiddie pools), we use these for whelping boxes
- Hot water bottles or microwavable pillows, to warm puppies
- Digital thermometers, to take the temperature of pregnant dogs to determine the onset of labor
- Stethoscopes, to listen to baby heartbeats and ensure the puppies aren’t in distress
- Locking tweezer clamps, in the event the mama dog does not cut an umbilical cord
- Digital food scales (5 lb. or more), to weigh newborn puppies and ensure they are gaining weight